ELECOS is headquartered in Castiglione d'Adda (Lodi), in a modern plant covering an area of about 3,000 square metres
It employs about 80 people, in five branches: administration, research and development, production, filling-packaging
and logistics. A recent renovation, which involved a renewal of machinery, enhanced old quality standards.
All rooms are thermo-regulated : humidity and temperature are controlled by a DATALOGGER system, and are
permanently supervised . The premises' floors, including storage areas, are expoxy-coated and dust proof.
ELECOS plant areas
- Research and development 50 sq.m.
- Primary and secondary packaging 900 sq.m.
- Filling (fluid products) 250 sq.m.
- Filling ( emulsions ) 150 sq.m.
- Manufacture ( emulsions and fluids) 250 sq.m.
- Manufacture ( eye shadow and baked products) 250 sq.m.
- Manufacture ( haircolors) 250 sq.m.
- Packaging (haircolors) 450 sq.m.
- Warehouse (storage) 500 sq.m.( capacity 400 euro pallets)